Well engineering consultancy
Drillersdesk has a proven track record in delivering the complete well construction service from concept through execution into the final handover process.
Drillersdesk can provide all drilling and well engineering related services:
1. Feasibility Studies
2. Well Planning and design
2. Field development plans
3. Cost estimation
4. Casing and completion design
5. Basis of Design documents
6. Drilling programmes
7. Relief well planning
8. Well test planning
9. Well stimulation & fracking
Drillersdesk has experienced professionals with operational capabilities within:
• Conventional on- & offshore wells
• Subsea operations
• Under balanced drilling
• Managed pressure drilling
• Extended Reach Drilling
• Multilateral operations
• Harsh environment operations
• Coil tubing operations
• Well intervention & work over
• Land rigs, drillships, jack-ups, semi-submersibles, platforms etc.
Drillersdesk is responsible for technically evaluating and authorising programs for drilling Well Planning and design
or working over wells must have the skill and competence to design oil and gas wells safely. They also need to be able to confirm that well delivery and intervention programs generate intrinsic Well Control Assurance. Such work programs must establish, verify, monitor and maintain suitable and sufficient barriers for the entire well lifecycle from spud to abandonment. Well Engineers must also be able to identify a suitable drilling or workover rig, capable of performing the work safely within its operational envelope.
We have worked extensively on program design, cementing, perforating, re-entering old well bores, drilling into lower formations, snubbing of over pressured wells, sweet and sour tubing, conveyed perforating systems, gravel packs, fishing for lost tools, and string casting patches. Our clients attest that we have the right combination of experience and knowledge to handle any challenge encountered in the drilling, completion or work over of a well.
With our global reach, our experience is extensive. Throughout our broad consulting team, we have the knowledge and expertise in all facets of the drilling, completion, and production phases for both oil and gas. Our values of trust and integrity have allowed us to become the most respected consulting resource in the industry. No matter how complex the situation, we consistently rise to the challenge and drive cost effective results for our clients.
Our drilling Consultants
• Completion and Production Engineers
• Drilling and Completion Supervisors
• Safety, Construction, Regulatory, Facility, Logistics and Clerk Consultants
• Drilling Engineers
We expertise in
• Deepwater drilling and completion operations
• Shelf drilling and completion operations
• Production engineering, ESP’s, and artificial lift
• Casing drilling design and operations
• Horizontal drilling and completion operations
• Managed pressure drilling and operations
• Extended reach drilling and operations
• High pressure/high temperature drilling and completion operations
• HWO, coiled tubing and slickline operations
• Underbalanced drilling operations
We assist global companies with oil and gas projects that are both complex and highly technical by providing a unique package of consulting services tailored specifically for them. This includes providing engineering and project management services to the coordinating of field staff.
Our purpose is to provide professional Drilling consulting services to the oil and gas industry in a timely and professional manner while maximizing customer value. Our conduct is a key part in achieving this purpose in Drilling consulting by showing the highest integrity when it comes to communication, utilization of the latest technology and delivering cost effective projects while maximizing results. By creating mutually beneficial relationships with both our clients and consultants, we strive to be a top performing consulting company that operates both locally and internationally.